Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend with mom

Proof that there is a real Persian in the vicinity:


That's a flower watering pot... that my parents use as a bidet when there is no bidet to be found. I am totally grossed out by it and mock them endlessly about this (seriously, this was packed in a suitcase!). In turn, they think that people who use just toilet paper are totally disgusting. Go figure.

*

I took my mom to see Phantom of the Opera on Friday night--which she loved. She had never seen it before. On Saturday, we got our nails done and I took her to my pilates class and we watched the sunset at the High Line and ate lots of food. 

*

I "broke up" with my fake boyfriend (can one break up with a fake boyfriend? I guess you'd term that a "fake break up"?). I am mildly upset, but it was inevitable and the only fair thing to do. He was a cork that plugged up that empty spot for a while and, even if he was a place-holder, the flood was kept at bay for that period.

No comments:

Post a Comment