Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall arrives

It's an awesome day in the universe when you can get arrested for organizing a waterfight.
"This is not simply a game with water [said spokesman of the Iranian judiciary, Gholam Hossein Mohseni Ejeh]. This act is being guided from abroad!"  
Ha. Totally. In fact, water guns were specifically invented as a covert strategy to topple foreign governments. Anyone can see that, right?

The days have gotten dreary and rainy in New York--one day it was summer, then bam! Autumn. I don't feel okay about it, I'll be honest. Suddenly, I'm buying coffee from my donut cart guy in the morning instead of the usual iced coffee. What happened? Where did it all go?

2 comments:

  1. Man you've really forgotten your Seattle roots. Doughnut cart coffee? Disgusting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Here's the deal: On my way to work, I have a choice of Starbucks, Tim Horton's or the doughnut cart and I'm sorry, but *my* doughnut cart's coffee tastes a million times better than the diesal fuel they pour at Starbucks or Tim Horton's. And, of course, I have my good coffee on the weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete