Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Telling time

The other day, my dad told me that if I end up marrying a Jew, I'll probably never be allowed into Iran again. I laughed it off. After all, the Islamic Republic has pretty much taken away my Iranian passport with no news of giving it back to me anyway--it's been almost a year since I applied!! What do I DO in this situation?!?!?! All I want is to go back to Iran one last freaking time!!!

In the meantime, I have "Shah's of Sunset" to entertain me... They wheel & deal as real estate agents! They get colonics! Their Persian parents have dinner with them! They get mad at each other for showing up late to their parties! The men are male sluts until they decide to "settle down" with nice Persian chicks. They have champagne-drinking parties! They think they're pop stars! Check this out:


MJ is wearing a watch made by The Persian Jeweler I dated a while back!! LOL! So, here's a fun fact: I recently tried SELLING the diamond watch The Jeweler gifted me. I posted on ebay for seven days for less than half of what it was worth and... not even a single bid. #FAIL Apparently, nobody wants a ten-pound watch with a map of the world emblazoned in diamonds on its face. I wonder why?

Looks like I may have this gaudy unwearable diamond watch for eternity. That's how you know that only a Persian could have designed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment